Monday, September 27, 2010

Flex 4 Fun: Only n left-- order soon!

Flex 4 Fun is finally available for purchase at Amazon. First, it went from looking like this on their site (with the depressing "Temporarily out of stock" message):

to looking like this, after they were finally ready to ship it out (I figure they probably wanted to dust off the copies first, then put them on the shelves to see how nice they looked):

Then for the past few days, the amount of stock appears to continuously change. In fact, they seem to have a hard time figuring out how much stock to keep on hand. Here are some screenshots from the Amazon page over the past few days. (Not that I've visited the site that many times or anything. After all, I already have a copy, so why would I need to? That would be silly.)

Get yours soon. Who knows when they're going to run out completely?

Oh, and don't forget about that free shipping for orders over $25 thing. Amazon toyed briefly with a price just over $26. And I mean briefly. I saw it at that price just once over the past two weeks. Now it's down at $24.39 (below the $24.93 price before it was in stock, in the first image above). Apparently the book is like pork bellies or flax futures and the price fluctuates with demand. Or their clerks just get the numbers transposed occasionally. Since it's so close to the free shipping limit of $25, you'll probably want to bundle it with another relevant, yet highly affordable book, like When I am King.... I'm just saying....

2 comments:

@rnaud said...

I think I ordered the last one ;)

Chet Haase said...

@maud: order all you want - we'll make more...