Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Final Article: Effect Choreography in Flex 4

Artima.com has posted another article from my book Flex 4 Fun. Check out Effect Choreography in Flex 4 for an introduction to using composite effects in Flex 4 to create more complex animations.

For anyone that's tired of seeing Flex content on my blog, you're in luck: this is probably the last bit of such material for the foreseeable future. This article is the eighth and last in a series of articles that were, er, borrowed from the book.

(Then again, if you're tired of my Flex content, I have no idea what you're doing reading this blog to begin with).

If, instead, you're pining for more content, might I suggest picking up Flex for Fun? The online version is done and the printed version is so close I can almost taste it (although I hope it reads better than it tastes).

If you're hoping to see some Android content, be patient. I'll get there eventually. I'm a tad swamped in actually writing SDK code and learning the platform first. I'll eventually come around to posting some geeky how-to developer content here. Because that's what this blog is all about.

No comments: