Monday, June 8, 2009

Effects in Flex 4 SDK Beta: Part 2

Finally, the long-awaited cliff-hanger ending to the extensive, rich, and diverse series that began with Part 1: allow me to introduce Part 2.

This second article on the new effects in Flex 4 concludes my discussion of the new effects. This second article covers the new effects based on the new 3D and Pixel Bender shader capabilities in Flash Player 10.

As with Part 1, there are code snippets throughout the article and all of the demos are packaged up in SWFs and source form for convenient download.

Enjoy...

3 comments:

evden eve nakliyat said...

süper olmuş

Tink said...

Hi Chet

I wondered if you could get in contact with me. I built the ongoing library Efflex and would appreciate a bit of info about the new effects framework.

blog AT tink.ws

many thanks Tink

SSK said...

Sounds Good to know about these effects in Flex 4. I will try nowitself .. Thanks ...

By - Vijay from RiaOn